Registration for the 28th Annual Microtunneling Short Course organized by Ozdemir & Associates, Microtunneling Inc. and Benjamin Media Inc.
NAMA Members receive a $150 discount off the full course registration fee. Memberships will be verified with Supporting Organizations. If we are unable to confirm your membership, your registration rate will be increased to the non-member rate and the difference in fees will be due.
All fees must be paid in full prior to attending the course.
Registration Types and Fees
Microtunneling Short Course (April 27-29) • $2,050
Microtunneling Short Course (Two Day Registration) • $1,780
Microtunneling Short Course (One Day Registration) • $1,075
Microtunneling Achievement Awards Banquet Guest Only (the banquet is in addition to the program fee) • $150/guest
Microtunneling Achievement Awards Banquet
Attend the annual Microtunneling Achievement Awards Banquet and network with speakers and attendees at one of the highlights of the course! Tickets for the Banquet are $150 each. The Banquet Guest Ticket does not include admission to the Microtunneling Short Course. The banquet is Friday, April 29, 2022 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM. We request notification of any cancellation.
Groups Save More!
- Save 10% per person by registering 3 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: tripleplay
- Save 15% per person by registering 4-6 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: foursome
- Save 20% per person by registering 7+ individuals from your company! Use this discount code: teamwork
The registration fee includes:
- Educational sessions
- Downloadable presentations
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Attendees will receive 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
- Attendance to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, April 27 from 6-8 at the Canopy by Hilton Scottsdale Old Town
If you need assistance or have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
- Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (330-468-2289) to Benjamin Media.
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received by Benjamin Media on or before March 18, 2022. Registrants who cancel during this period, will be charged a $275 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who cancel on or after March 19, 2022.
- Benjamin Media reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.