- Pilot Tube/GBM Seminar Location: The Pilot Tube/GBM Seminar takes place at the University’s Rec Center next to Folsom Field Stadium
- Short Course Location: The short course takes place at: University of Colorado Boulder, Byron R. White Club (Club level – 5th Floor) at Folsom Field. The entrance to the Byron R. White Club is off of Stadium Dr. where Stadium Dr. and Folsom St. connect.
- Parking: The most convenient place to park is the University of Colorado Boulder parking garage located at the corner of Folsom St. and Stadium Dr. (see map below). To find the parking garage using Google Maps, type in “Folsom Field and Stadium Drive” and the parking garage location will appear (there is no physical address – see attached map).
Directions from the Denver International Airport to the Folsom Field Parking Garage (at the University of Colorado Boulder):
- Head north on Peña Boulevard (about 10 miles)
- Merge onto I-70 W (3.9 miles)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-270 W, follow signs for Fort Collins/Boulder (6.6 miles)
- Continue onto US-36 W (20.4 miles)
- Take the Colorado Ave. exit
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Colorado Ave (signs for CO-93/Broadway) (0.9 miles)
- Turn right onto Folsom Street (0.3 miles)
- Note: The stadium will be on the left
- Take a left at Stadium Drive (at the north side of Folsom Field) (0.1 mile)
- The parking garage entrance is immediately on the left
Parking pass information coming soon!
Directions from the Folsom Field Parking Garage to the Recreation Center:
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor
- Once you exit the elevator, you will head outside
- The entrance will be across the parking garage on the side of Folsom Field
- Look for directional signage
- Note: if you end up on Stadium Drive, head up the steps and look for directional signage. If you see the Dal Ward Athletic Center entrance (on the left) you have gone too far.
If you are taking a taxi, follow the driving directions and instead of turning into the parking garage on Stadium Drive, continue up the slight hill to the small outdoor parking lot and head up the steps before the main entrance to the Dal Ward Athletic Center. Look for directional signage.