Registration for the 26th Annual Microtunneling Short Course and Pilot Tube Seminar, organized by Ozdemir & Associates, Microtunneling Inc. and Benjamin Media Inc.
Members of these supporting organizations receive a $100 discount off the full conference registration fee. Memberships will be verified with Supporting Organizations. If we are unable to confirm your membership, your registration rate will be increased to the non-member rate and the difference in fees will be due.
Registration Types and Fees
Microtunneling Short Course and Pilot Tube Seminar (February 4-7) • $1,950
Microtunneling Short Course (February 5-7) • $1,750
Microtunneling Short Course (Two Day Registration) • $1,480
Microtunneling Short Course (One Day Registration) • $755
Microtunneling Banquet Guest Only (the banquet is in addition to the program fee) • $75/guest
Pilot Tube Seminar (Monday, February 4) and One Day of Microtunneling Short Course • $1,315
Pilot Tube Seminar Only (Monday, February 4) • $760
Microtunneling Achievement Awards Banquet (ticketed event)
Attend the annual Microtunneling Achievement Awards Banquet and network with speakers and attendees at one of the highlights of the course! Tickets for the Banquet are $75 each. The Banquet is Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM. We request notification of any cancellation.
Speakers: Please contact Wendy Peterson email@example.com for your discount code. Group Discounts do not apply to speaker rates.
Groups Save More!
- Save 10% per person by registering 3 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: tripleplay
- Save 15% per person by registering 4-6 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: foursome
- Save 20% per person by registering 7+ individuals from your company! Use this discount code: teamwork
The registration fee includes:
- Educational sessions
- Downloadable presentations
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Attendees will receive 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
If you need assistance or have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
- Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (330-468-2289) to Benjamin Media.
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received by Benjamin Media on or before January 31, 2019. Registrants who cancel during this period, will be charged a $275 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who cancel on or after February 1, 2019.
- Benjamin Media reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.