Registration for the 27th Annual Microtunneling Short Course and Pilot Tube Seminar, organized by Ozdemir & Associates, Microtunneling Inc. and Benjamin Media Inc.
Members of these supporting organizations receive a $100 discount off the full conference registration fee. Memberships will be verified with Supporting Organizations. If we are unable to confirm your membership, your registration rate will be increased to the non-member rate and the difference in fees will be due.
Registration Types and Fees
Microtunneling Short Course and Pilot Tube Seminar (February 3-6) • $2,050
Microtunneling Short Course (February 4-6) • $1,850
Microtunneling Short Course (Two Day Registration) • $1,580
Microtunneling Short Course (One Day Registration) • $855
Microtunneling Banquet Guest Only (the banquet is in addition to the program fee) • $75/guest
Pilot Tube Seminar (Monday, February 3) and One Day of Microtunneling Short Course • $1,415
Pilot Tube Seminar Only (Monday, February 3) • $860
Microtunneling Reception & Banquet Dinner
Registrants may purchase additional Guest tickets for the Microtunneling Reception & Banquet Dinner for $75 each. The Guest fee does not include admission to the Microtunneling Short Course. The reception is Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 7:00 PM –10:00 PM. We request notification of any cancellation.
Speakers: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code. Group Discounts do not apply to speaker rates.
Groups Save More!
- Save 10% per person by registering 3 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: tripleplay
- Save 15% per person by registering 4-6 individuals from your company! Use this discount code: foursome
- Save 20% per person by registering 7+ individuals from your company! Use this discount code: teamwork
The registration fee includes:
- Educational sessions
- Downloadable presentations
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Attendees will receive 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
If you need assistance or have additional questions, please email email@example.com or
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
- Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (330-468-2289) to Benjamin Media.
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received by Benjamin Media on or before January 2, 2020. Registrants who cancel during this period, will be charged a $275 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who cancel on or after January 3, 2020.
- Benjamin Media reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.