- Short Course Location: The short course takes place at: University of Colorado Boulder, Byron R. White Club (Club level – 5th Floor) at Folsom Field. The entrance to the Byron R. White Club is off of Stadium Dr. where Stadium Dr. and Folsom St. connect.
- Parking: The most convenient place to park is the University of Colorado Boulder parking garage located at the corner of Folsom St. and Stadium Dr. (see map below). To find the parking garage using Google Maps, type in “Folsom Field and Stadium Drive” and the parking garage location will appear (there is no physical address – see attached map).Prior to attending, you can purchase a parking permit for $20 for the entire week here: https://cuboulder.pmreserve.com. Click on find parking under the Microtunneling event and then you can purchase the week-long permit. If you would prefer to pay daily you will pay $30 at the machine in the parking garage each day.
Directions from the Denver International Airport to the Folsom Field Parking Garage (at the University of Colorado Boulder):
- Head north on Peña Boulevard (about 10 miles)
- Merge onto I-70 W (3.9 miles)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-270 W, follow signs for Fort Collins/Boulder (6.6 miles)
- Continue onto US-36 W (20.4 miles)
- Take the Colorado Ave. exit
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Colorado Ave (signs for CO-93/Broadway) (0.9 miles)
- Turn right onto Folsom Street (0.3 miles)
- Note: The stadium will be on the left
- Take a left at Stadium Drive (at the north side of Folsom Field) (0.1 mile)
- The parking garage entrance is immediately on the left